By Gamez News
1. The website was launched in 1997 by a math teacher named Karen.
2. He created a platform where students could learn and practice math while having fun.
3. Many of the games are simply fun and entertaining, with no educational component.
4. Cool Math Games has become extremely popular among school-age children
5. It is one of the most popular websites for kids and teens in the United States.
6. Some schools blocking access to the website due to concerns over the content and safety of the games.
7. Now, Cool Math Games has implemented several security features on its site.
8. Official safety team that reviews all games for appropriateness and safety.
9. Run 3, Fireboy and Watergirl, and Papa's Freezeria are the most popular games on it.
10. Now, it has math lessons and math practice exercises for students of all ages.