Everyone wants to know is already Free Fire ban in India or it is going banned in India? Yes, the government officially banned 54 Chinese apps.
Meity (Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology) announced that 54 more Chinese apps are banned including free fire under the section 69a of IT act 2000.
Is Free Fire Banned in India?
Free Fire Ban and other 54 Apps ban in India:
The 54 Chinese apps include Beauty Camera: Sweet Selfie HD, Beauty Camera – Selfie Camera, Equalizer & Bass Booster, CamCard for SalesForce Ent, Isoland 2: Ashes of Time Lite, Viva Video Editor, Tencent Xriver, Onmyoji Chess, Onmyoji Arena, AppLock, Dual Space Lite.
Free Fire is also missing from Play Store because it is banned in India.
It all started when PUBG sued Free Fire for copying their features.
According to the PUBG’s parent company Krafton, the Garena free fire is copying PUBG’s in games aspects that’s why Krafton filed a case on Garena Fire Fire.
Krafton sued the Play Store asking them not to distribute this copying app.
They made a case on YouTube by saying that they are also allowing Garena Free Fire to upload content.
Krafton wants to remove all the content from YouTube.
Free Fire was released in 2017 while PUBG was released in 2018 still Krafton wants to destroy its competition.
As well as if Krafton won this case then Free Fire has to give 4000 crores to PUBG.
The beginning to start Chinese apps starts in 2020 when the Indian government banned almost 270 apps because of security purposes.
Applications like PUBG, Alibaba, and a famous Chinese app Tiktok, now trying to come back with the clone.
Now, The Indian government banned all these clone apps.
List of Banned Apps Including Free Fire:
- Beauty Camera: Sweet Selfie HD
- Beauty Camera – Selfie Camera
- Equalizer – Bass Booster & Volume EQ & Virtualizer
- Music Player- Mp3 Player
- Equalizer & Bass Booster – Music Volume EQ
- Music Plus – MP3 Player
- Equalizer Pro – Volume Booster & Bass Booster
- Video Player Media All Format
- Music Player – Equalizer & MP3
- Volume Booster – Loud Speaker & Sound Booster
- Music Player – MP3 Player
- CamCard for SalesForce Ent
- Isoland 2: Ashes of Time Lite
- Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade
- IS/APUS Security HD
- Parallel Space Lite 32 Support
- Viva Video Editor – Snack Video Maker with Music
- Nice video baidu
- Tencent Xriver
- Onmyoji Chess
- Onmyoji Arena
- Dual Space Lite – Multiple Accounts & Clone App
- Dual Space Pro – Multiple Accounts & App Cloner
- DualSpace Lite – 32Bit Support
- Dual Space – 32Bit Support
- The Dual Space – 64Bit Support
- Dual Space Pro – 32Bit Support
- Conquer Online – MMORPG Game
- Conquer Online
- Live Weather & Radar – Alerts
- Notes- Color Notepad, Notebook
- MP3 Cutter – Ringtone Maker & Audio Cutter
- Voice Recorder & Voice Changer
- Barcode Scanner – QR Code Scan
- Lica Cam – selfie camera app
- EVE Echoes
- UU Game Booster-network solution for high ping
- Extraordinary Ones
- Stick Fight: The Mobile Game
- Twilight Pioneers
- CuteU: Match With The World
- Small World-Enjoy group chat and video chat
- CuteU Pro
- FancvU – Video Chat & Meetup
- Real: Go Live. Make Friends
- MoonChat: Enjoy Video Chats
- RealLite -video to live!
- Wink: Connect Now
- FunChat Meet People Around You
- FancyU pro – Instant Meetup through Video chat
- Garena Free Fire
Fans Reaction About Free Fire Ban:
Those who like to play Free Fire are really upset after the Free Fire ban.
Lots of Free Fire lovers lost their money in the game because they already purchased a lot of in-game items.
Those who are financially dependent on only the Free Fire gaming channel on YouTube are angry because they lost their income source.
But, Lots of gamers including Free Fire lovers are supporting this decision because it is good for the country.
Now, every Free Fire lover looking for games just like Free Fire.
As we all know Free Fire is banned in India mainly because of Security reasons.
Nowadays, almost all youngsters and children are attached to a game.
Free Fire in India is so much popular that it won the number one position award for the last 3 years.
Because most Indians don’t have good quality mobile phones to run the high graphics games like Call of Duty Mobile.
Do you know that Indian children and youngsters had wasted 250 crores rupees in 2021 on the Free Fire game.
So, Be careful guys if you are wasting lots of money on other countries’ games.
Not only Free Fire but any game which is a threat to India will also be banned by the government, and it is a good thing.
Keep Calm and forget the Free Fire game and if you are looking for a new game to play with your friends then you will get many games at the last of this article.
So, it is confirmed about the Free Fire ban in India. Now, Free Fire is officially banned in India because of security purposes.
Along with Free Fire, there is one more famous game “Badlanders” which is also banned in India because of security purposes.
So, those guys who like playing Free Fire should know about these shooting games just like Free Fire.